Meet Kiwitas Comfy, period panties
Kiwitas® Comfy by Platanomelón are perfect for those days in your cycle when you feel like wearing a dress, trousers or tight sportswear without pants showing, as they adapt to your body as if they were a second skin. Because having your period and wearing pretty underwear is very much possible.
With the Comfy Kiwitas® by Platanomelón, you can show off comfortable and aesthetic menstrual pants. Say goodbye to your old underwear and discover the healthiest and most sustainable way to have your period.
Main characteristics of the period underwear
- Period underwear.
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL and 4XL.
- Available in black.
- Suitable for heavy flow.
- Patented antimicrobial, bactericidal and anti-odour technology.
- Water-repellent: they prevent leaks and blood from transferring to your clothes.
- Breathable: they avoid the uncomfortable sensation of humidity.
- Soft, eco-friendly fabric.
With the Kiwitas® Comfy period pants, you will be able to carry out any activity in your day to day life (study, work, go shopping, play sports, etc.) without having to worry about your menstruation since they have an innovative absorbent and antimicrobial technology that will allow you to feel safe and comfortable with yourself, avoiding leaks, bacteria and bad odours.
These Lycra menstrual pants don’t have seams, perfect when wearing with tight clothing (dresses, trousers, sportswear, etc.) as they do not leave an outline. In addition, they adapt perfectly to your contour, supporting but not constricting, to offer you maximum mobility and comfort.
Kiwitas® Comfy are specially designed for a heavy flow. To make this possible, they have 4 layers (with an absorbent area at the back) to hold up to 50 ml of liquid.
Kiwitas Comfy vs other methods
How to use the period underwear?Kiwitas menstrual pants by Platanomelón are easy to use... and to look after! Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Put them on and feel the softness of their organic cotton on your skin.
Remove them: the amount of time they can be worn for will depend on the stage of the menstrual cycle in which you are and the menstrual flow you have.
Wash your pants by hand or machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C. Remember not to use bleaches, fabric softeners, soaps containing natural oils or Marseille soap.
Size guideTo find out your hip measurement, measure yourself at the widest part. If you are unsure between two sizes, opt for the smaller one.
Other details of Comfy Kiwitas
- Composition: Outer layer: 85% nylon and 15% elastane; Inner layer (crotch only): 95% cotton and 5% elastane
- Vegan, cruelty free.
- Size corresponding to the cm of hip: S: 90-97 cm, M: 97-105 cm, L: 105-113 cm, XL: 113-119 cm, XXL: 120-127 cm.
- The absorbent area withstands up to 50 ml of liquid (equivalent to 6 tampons, 3 pads, 2 menstrual cups, or 10 panty liners).
- GOTS Certification (Global Organic Textile Standard): this certificate guarantees that the environment has been respected throughout the manufacturing process of the pants, and that the organic fibres have not been in contact with conventional fibres at any time. It also certifies that anyone who has worked in this process has obtained an adequate salary to lead a decent, free and non-discriminatory life.
- Standard 100 by OEKO TEX Certification: guarantees, in the category of articles that are in direct contact with the body, that the textiles of this garment have been analysed and are free of substances harmful to health, both in the final product and during its manufacturing process.
- Care: for better preservation, wash by hand or in the machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Avoid ironing and using the dryer as well as bleach, softener and soaps that contain natural oils and Marseille soap.