Meet Kiwitas Classic Plumeti, period pantiesI'm sure you too have what are commonly known as "period pants". They are usually old and word-out pants that are now your go-to when you are on your period. It’s time to through them out!
Kiwitas® Classic Plumeti by Platanomelón are comfortable and pretty period underwear. Banish your millennial underwear and discover the healthiest and most sustainable way to have your period.
Main characteristics of the period underwear
- Period underwear.
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL and 4XL.
- Suitable for heavy flow.
- Patented antimicrobial, bactericidal and anti-odour technology.
- Water-repellent: they prevent leaks and blood from transferring to your clothes.
- Breathable: they avoid the uncomfortable sensation of humidity.
- Soft, eco-friendly fabric.
- You can finally wear comfortable and pretty period pants. Comfortable, healthy and ecological, the Kiwitas® Classic Plumeti period pants are the perfect undergarment to use when you are on your period.
If you have a heavy flow, don’t worry! These pants are specially designed for this thanks to their 4 layers (with an absorbent area at the back too) which can hold up to 50 ml of liquid. They also have lighter dots in this absorbent area so that you can see which part has been stained. Similarly, its innovative antimicrobial technology prevents bacteria and odours, giving you total peace of mind all day (or night) long.
And if that wasn't enough, they are made of 95% organic cotton that respects your skin and gives you a comfortable feeling when you wear them. Do you dare to change the rules?
Kiwitas Classic Plumeti vs other methods
How to use the period underwear?
Kiwitas period pants by Platanomelón are easy to use... and to look after! Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Put them on and feel the softness of their organic cotton on your skin.
- Remove them: the amount of time they can be worn for will depend on the stage of the menstrual cycle in which you are and the menstrual flow you have.
- Wash your pants by hand or machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C. Remember not to use bleaches, fabric softeners, soaps containing natural oils or Marseille soap.
To find out your hip measurement, measure yourself at the widest part. Select your usual size.
Other details about Kiwitas Classic Plumeti
- Composition: 95% cotton and 5% elastane.
- Vegan, cruelty free.
- Size corresponding to the cm of hip: S: 90-97 cm, M: 97-105 cm, L: 105-113 cm, XL: 113-119 cm, XXL: 120-127 cm.
- The absorbent area withstands up to 50 ml of liquid (equivalent to 6 tampons, 3 pads, 2 menstrual cups, or 10 panty liners).
- GOTS Certification (Global Organic Textile Standard): this certificate guarantees that the environment has been respected throughout the manufacturing process of the pants, and that the organic fibres have not been in contact with conventional fibres at any time. It also certifies that anyone who has worked in this process has obtained an adequate salary to lead a decent, free and non-discriminatory life.
- Standard 100 by OEKO TEX Certification: guarantees, in the category of articles that are in direct contact with the body, that the textiles of this garment have been analysed and are free of substances harmful to health, both in the final product and during its manufacturing process.
- Care: for better preservation, wash by hand or in the machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Avoid ironing and using the dryer as well as bleach, softener and soaps that contain natural oils and Marseille soap.