Meet Luke, prostate stimulator
Stimulating the P-spot with the finger is very satisfying for people with a penis. But doing it with a toy like the Platanomelón Luke prostate stimulator is much more practical and effective.
Main characteristics of the Luke prostate stimulator
- Anal, prostate and perineum stimulator.
- Moves at a 30º angle at the tip.
- 9 vibration modes.
- Comes with a remote control (10 metre range).
Remember that the P-spot is the G-spot for people with a penis and it is where the prostate is located. It is an erogenous zone that we often forget about and with which we can work wonders. By stimulating it, you can experience a lot more pleasure.
How to use the Luke prostate stimulatorThe first thing you need to use the Luke P-spot prostate stimulator is a good amount of water-based lubricant so as not to damage the material of the toy.
Before inserting the toy, we recommend playing a little with the entrance of the anus to relax it and dilate it well, so it won't be painful. If you want to, insert your finger a little to make the anus aware that prostatic orgasms are on the way.
Once you have it well-lubricated, insert it gradually (remember that the anus is a very sensitive area) and, when it can’t go in anymore, activate the toy by pressing the power button. All that’s left is to try out the 9 vibration modes and give your body a moment of pleasure.
Time to play!
Other details about the Platanomelón Luke prostate stimulator
- Measurements: 14 cm long, 10 cm in width and 3.5 cm in height.
- Insertion measurements: 9 cm in length.
- Remote control measurements: 6.2 cm long, 3.7 cm in width and 1.9 cm in height.
- Materials: ABS and silicone.
- Rechargeable battery using a USB.
- The remote control works using a button battery (CR2032). As they are a courtesy, they are not included in the warranty.
- Battery duration: 60 minutes on maximum speed.
- Use and care: its use with water-based lubricants is recommended for better sliding. It can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap, although we always recommend the use of a toy cleaner for total disinfection and better care of the toy.
- The instructions are included in the product packaging, but if you have lost them or want to consult them before purchasing, you can do so by clicking here.