Meet Kiwitas Classic Sporty, period panties
There are many products for menstruation, but if you are looking for an ecological, healthy method with the best technology to feel 100% safe, Platanomelón menstrual pants are your best option.
Main features of Kiwitas period underwear
- Period underwear.
- Available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL and 4XL.
- Suitable for heavy flow.
- Patented antimicrobial, bactericidal and anti-odor technology.
- Water-repellent: they prevent leaks and blood from transferring to your clothes.
- Breathable: they avoid the uncomfortable sensation of humidity.
- Soft, eco-friendly fabric.
In Platanomelón, we are not only into making you play again. We want to help you live a more sustainable and healthy menstruation cycle. With a classic mold, Kiwitas® Classic Sporty fits perfectly to your silhouette and offers you maximum support and security.
Kiwitas® Classic Sporty is specially designed for a heavy flow. It has 4 absorption layers which can hold up to 50 ml of liquid. It also has lighter color dots in the absorbent area, so you can easily see which parts are stained. These caracteristics make Kiwitas perfect for sleeping or playing sports totally carefree.
And that's not all. Kiwitas are made from 95% organic cotton and feature sophisticated patented technology that protects you from bacteria and odors, so you don't have to worry about a thing.
Kiwitas Classic Sporty vs other methods
How to use the period underwear?
Kiwitas period panties by Platanomelón are easy to use and look after! Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Put them on and feel the softness of their organic cotton on your skin.
- Remove them just in time: the amount of time they can be worn will depend on your menstrual flow and the stage of your period.
- Wash your pants by hand or in the washing machine at a maximum temperature of 30°C. Remember not to use bleaches, ¡softeners, soaps with natural oils, or Marseille soap.
To know your hip size, take your measurement at the widest part. If you hesitate between two sizes, take the larger size.
Other details about the Kiwitas Classic Sporty
- Composition: 95% cotton and 5% elastane
- Vegan, cruelty free.
- Size corresponding to the cm of hip for the Classic Sporty: XXS: 75-82, XS: 83-89 cm, S: 90-97 cm, M: 97-104 cm, L: 105-112 cm, XL: 113-119 cm, XXL: 120-127 cm.
- The absorbent area withstands up to 50 ml of liquid (equivalent to 6 tampons, 3 pads, 2 menstrual cups, or 10 panty liners).
- GOTS Certification (Global Organic Textile Standard): this certificate guarantees that the environment has been respected throughout the manufacturing process of the pants, and that the organic fibres have not been in contact with conventional fibres at any time. It also certifies that anyone who has worked in this process has obtained an adequate salary to lead a decent, free and non-discriminatory life.
- Standard 100 by OEKO TEX Certification: guarantees, in the category of articles that are in direct contact with the body, that the textiles of this garment have been analysed and are free of substances harmful to health, both in the final product and during its manufacturing process.
- Care: for better preservation, wash by hand or in the machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Avoid ironing and using the dryer as well as bleach, softener and soaps that contain natural oils and Marseille soap.