Meet Ada Trio, chinese balls
Meet Ada Trio Jiggle Balls
If you want to train your pelvic floor from scratch, then Platanomelon’s Ada Trio Trio Kit is just perfect. They are designed to gradually increase the intensity of exercises.
This kit offers three pleasure balls , also known as love balls and kegel balls, with different weights. The lighter ball is ideal for beginners, persons who suffer from womb descent, or who have just given birth. In this last case, we recommend asking your pelvic floor physiotherapist when it is the right time to start using Ada. The other two balls are designed for those who want to improve natural lubrication and have more control over their pelvic muscles.
Main features of the Ada Trio Jiggle balls:
- Pelvic floor training kit.
- Silky and pleasant texture.
- Easy to insert, handle and remove.
- Improve the health of the pelvic floor.
- Improve the quality of sexual relationships.
- Improve natural lubrication.
- Perfect for preventing urine leakage.
Working the pelvic floor with the Ada Trio Jiggle balls is really easy.
These balls contain other small balls inside. These small balls cause vibration as they move and this vibration generates involuntary muscle movements, which help strengthen your pelvic floor. Make slow moves or routine tasks while using them, and avoid sudden exercises like jogging or cycling.
How to use Ada Trio Jiggle balls
As you can see, Ada is a 3 Chinese balls kit. Each one offers unique characteristics. To use them, remember always apply water-based lubricant to enjoy the experience better.
As this is a progressive process, you must start with the lightest ball (35 g). The light weight helps you get used to the sensation and is easier to keep inside of you.
Once you have used it for at least 5 minutes a day for a week (or so), and you are sure your pelvic floor can withstand them, you can increase the weight. As you do this, you will also increase the strength of your pelvic muscles.
Switch to the second lightest balls. If they fall out, it is a sign that you should wear them more or even go back to using the first balls for a few more days before trying again. After doing so, you will notice how strong your pelvic floor gets.
Use the third pair of balls, the heaviest one (61.8 g), only when you can bear the second inside. Even if you can take it quickly, do not stop working your pelvic floor; it is something that you must maintain over time to enjoy all the benefits it brings.
Put the balls in and out like you would with a tampon. Remember to use the elastic cords to remove them.
Are you ready to work out your pleasure with Ada Trio Jiggle Balls?
More about Ada Trio Jiggle balls by Platanomelon
- Ada 1 measurements: 4 cm long (insertable) and 4 cm in diameter.
- Ada 2 measurements: 7.3 cm long (insertable) and 3 cm in diameter.
- Ada 3 measurements: 8 cm long and 3.5 cm in diameter.
- Weight: 35 g (Ada 1), 62.7 g (Ada 2), 96.3 g (Ada 3).
- Material: high quality hypoallergenic silicone.
- Use and care: Use a water-based lubricants is for better sliding. You can clean the balls with warm water and mild soap, although we always recommend the use of a toy Cleaner for total disinfection and better care of the toys.
- The instructions are included in the product packaging, but if you have lost them or want to consult them before purchasing, you can do so by clicking here.