They are small data files that the Internet server sends to the user's computer when accessing certain web pages and which are stored in the user's computer memory. Cookies make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device, to see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyse the functioning of a page, etc. Cookies cannot damage your device. They are very useful as they help us to identify and resolve errors.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through Cookies is processed, we can differentiate between:
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics in accordance with a series of criteria in the user's device, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are connected. The information collected through this type of Cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These Cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the user.
- Other types of Cookies: Any Cookie not mentioned above.
Only technical Cookies, personalisation Cookies and analysis Cookies are used on the Platanomelón website in order to provide the best service and offer the best user experience. We do not use any type of advertising Cookies.
|galaxy-sticky||Chatra - Sistema de chat||Technical|
Nuestras cookies tienen una duración desde los 30 minutos al 1 año de duración, dependiendo del Type de cookie y de su función.
Our Cookies last from 30 minutes to 1 year, depending on the type of Cookie and its function.
Consent is not required for the installation of technical or personalisation Cookies, or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user.
At any time, and at least during the installation or updating of the browser, the user is able to accept or reject the installation of Cookies, or to reject the installation of a certain type of Cookies, such as advertising Cookies and third-party Cookies. What’s more, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored Cookies.
The user can also activate:
Private browsing, whereby your browser no longer stores your browsing history, website passwords, Cookies and other information from the pages you visit, or;
The Do Not Track function, whereby the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits, for example, to provide you with targeted advertising on the sites you visit.
Please note that by activating any of these functions, the quality of the service provided on the website, as well as some of its functions, may be limited, affected or disabled. We recommend that you consult your browser's help function to find out about the different options for managing Cookies. Below are the links to manage Cookies on the most popular browsers:
To configure permissions related to Cookies on the Google Chrome browser:
More information about Google Chrome
To configure permissions related to Cookies on the Mozilla Firefox browser:
More information about Mozilla Firefox
To configure permissions related to Cookies on the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
More information about Internet Explorer 9
Versions 5, 6, 7 and 8
Please note that blocking Cookies may affect some or all of the functions of our website.
On some browsers, specific rules can be set up to manage Cookies on a per-website basis, giving more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable Cookies from all sites except those you trust.
If you have any doubts about this Cookies policy, you can contact us at email@example.com or follow this link..