Meet Nube, butt plugs
Want to feel like sexy bunnies? Nube by Platanomelón will help you fulfil all your fantasies. Nothing beats a toy when you want to feel naughty and sexy, never mind the pleasure it gives you. And to achieve this, what could be better than a tempting bunny tail?
Main characteristics of the Nube anal plug with tail
- Small plug.
- Designed to enlarge the entrance to the anus.
- Inspiration for fantasies and games.
- Pom-pom fur tail, bunny style.
- Perfect for role playing and BDSM.
- The plug, being made of metal, is more resistant and allows you to play with different temperatures.
- Suitable for all levels (from beginners to experts).
How to use the Nube bunny tail
Nube will be your best friend for stimulating the anus, but that’s not all! Thanks to the naughty design of this plug, you will be able to bring out your kinky side and, who knows, maybe use it for role-playing, or perhaps incorporate it into BDSM... Imagination at its best!
To start playing, apply a little water-based lubricant to the anal plug for better sliding. Remember to use enough lubricant to keep everything flowing smoothly.
Start by teasing the anus with the tip of the toy or with your fingers, this will let your body know that pleasure is on its way and will relax the muscles. You can use an anal relaxant if you find that the muscles in the area are not completely relaxed. With just a few drops, everything will flow much better.
When you feel ready, push the toy into your anus until you reach the base of the plug and set your inner bunny free!
Once you’ve got your breath back, it’s time to clean Nube. Use warm water and mild soap or, for better disinfection of the plug, a specialised toy cleaner. Leave it to dry and, once dried, store it somewhere safe... until the next time!
Other details about the Platanomelón Nube anal plug with tail
- Measurements: 9 cm in length and 6 cm in diameter.
- Insertion measurements: 6 cm in length and 2.8 cm in diameter.
- Material: high quality aluminium alloy and synthetic fur.
- Use and maintenance: it is recommended to use a water-based or silicone-based lubricant for better sliding. They can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap, although we always recommend the use of a toy cleaner for total disinfection and better care of the toys.
- The instructions are included in the product packaging, but if you have lost them or want to consult them before purchasing, you can do so by clicking here.