Meet Golum, vibrating ring
Golum lost his mind for a ring, and you will lose it too for this one. Don't worry. In this case, it will be fun: it will become your most prized possession. Golum stimulates the penis and the clitoris, two in one, and it does it through its 3 speeds and 7 vibrating modes. Yes, it's fantastic!
With Golum, reaching climax during penetration is possible.
Main characteristics of Golum vibrating ring
- Clitoral stimulation during penetration.
- 3 speeds and 7 vibrating modes
- Discreet and silent
- Splash resistant (Be careful! It’s not submergible)
- Designed to be used in a couple (penis-vulva)
- Clitoral stimulation during penetration
- Improves sexual performance
- More powerful and longer-lasting erections
Golum vibrating ring gives you incomparable pleasure during intercourse. On one hand, Golum presses the base of the penis, helping to get more potent and longer-lasting erections. On the other, the Golum’s design stimulates the clitoris. These characteristics bring more powerful orgasms for both and increase sexual performance on penis owners due to its its multiple speeds and vibration modes.
There is something else about its designe: Golum is very flexible and soft, which makes it comfortable and suitable for all sizes.
How to put on the Golum vibrating ring
Before starting, remember: lubrication is essential when using toys. Use a water-based lubricant to avoid damaging the toy's material so you can keep using Golum for a long time!
Put your ring on when the penis is erect. And be careful of pubic hair. In fact, wearing Golum is more comfortable if you shave it.
Vibrating rings are usually placed at the base of the penis because they help to get a more robust and long-lasting erection. Despite this, you can always try another positions: put it on the base, on shaft, or glans. This last one is an exciting place to experiment: it is the most sensitive part of the penis and one of the most pleasurable.
Consider a few things:
Using the Golum vibrating ring for more than 30 minutes is not recommended, as blood retention can harm the penis.
Finally, notice that if you use a condom, you should put it on before the ring. And you should take the ring off before ejaculating.
How to use the Golum vibrating ring
Using the vibrating ring during penetration requires a specific technique. During intercourse, the penis should not move too far away from the vaginal entrance. Think about it: if penis moves in and go, the clit experience intermittent vibrations. If penis remains inside, it will stimulate the clit directly and make it easier for your partner to reach climax.
Other details about the Platanomelón Golum vibrating ring
- Measures: 6.7 cm in length and 6.05 cm in width.
- Insertion measures: 3.2 cm in diameter.
- Material: high quality hypoallergenic silicone, free of latex and phthalates.
- Power mode: 3 LR44 button batteries included (as these are a courtesy, they are not included in the warranty). To make the toy work, remove the round white plastic tab that covers the batteries, but keep the protective plastic that surrounds them.
- Do not use the toy if you have taken Viagra or if you have problems with your heart or the circulation of your blood. If this is the case and you still want to try it, it is best to consult a medical specialist.
- Use and care: you must not use the toy for more than 30 minutes straight. After this time, you can rest for a few minutes and then put it back on. Use with water-based lubricants is recommended for better sliding. They can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap, although we always recommend the use of a toy cleaner for total disinfection and better care of the toy.
- The instructions are included in the product packaging, but if you have lost them or want to consult them before purchasing, you can do so by clicking here.