Meet Ada, chinese balls
You've probably heard much about the pelvic floor and how jiggle balls can help you strengthen it, but never tried this technique, right? These balls are also known as pleasure balls, love balls and sex balls. If you are curious about it, Platanomelon's Ada Jiggle balls are here for you. You should give them a try! Why? Because Ada can help your orgasms last much longer and get really intense.
Main features of Ada Jiggle balls:
• Smooth and pleasant texture.
• Easy to insert, handle and remove.
• Help to improve the health of the pelvic floor.
• Help to enhance sexual pleasure.
How to use Ada Jiggle balls
With Ada Jiggle balls, working the pelvic floor is easier than ever. Start using them daily, for only a couple of minutes. First, lie down with your legs bent and contract your vaginal muscles by doing what we know as Kegel exercises. To identify this kind of internal muscle movement, remember what you do when peeing and want to stop it. To do Kegel you have to tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold tight for 3 to 5 seconds and relax.
Do this kind of contraction while using the Ada ball for 20 minutes, three to five days a week. You can start by doing it while lying down in bed. When you get more confident, stand up and try doing your daily tasks while holding the balls inside. Make slow movements while using them, and avoid sudden exercises like jogging or cycling.
You will notice the benefits in a few weeks: love balls help increase natural lubrication, help prevent urine leakage, enhance your orgasms, and awaken your libido.
And how does Ada works its magic? Very simply. Jiggle balls contain other small balls inside. When they move, these small balls collapse and cause vibrations that generate involuntary movements in your vaginal muscles, which help strengthen your pelvic floor.
Remember: put the balls in and out like you would do with a tampon. Remember to use the elastic cords to remove them. Use water-based lubricant to do so.
Are you ready to work out your pleasure with Ada Jiggle Balls?
Additional details about the Ada Jiggle Balls by Platanomelon
- Measures: 7 cm long (insertable) and 3 cm in diameter.
- Weight: 63.9 g.
- Material: high-quality hypoallergenic silicone.
- We recommended using water-based lubricants for better gliding. It can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap, although we always recommend using a toy cleaner for total disinfection and better maintenance of the toy.
- Instructions are included in the product packaging, but if you have lost them or want to consult them before purchasing, click here.